Refund and Cancellation Policy
CCU Villas is committed to providing exceptional service in a timely manner. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, therefore we respectfully request at least twenty-four (24) hours’ notice for cancellations. Without giving sufficient notice, late cancellations and no shows have an impact on our service quality.
If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this site. The term “us” or “our” or “we” refers CCU Villas (La Coterie and Ortanique), owned by CLICO Credit Union Cooperative Society Ltd. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our live website.
Refund policy for cancellation requests:
- For Cancellations made within fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start of the rental period for reservations made during the peak periods, only the Security deposit will be refunded.
- For Cancellations made within thirty (30) calendar days or more prior to the start of the rental period for reservations made outside of peak periods – a Full Refund of the payment will be reimbursed, less security deposit.
- For Cancellations made before fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start of the rental period for reservations outside of peak periods – 50% of all payments made, less the security deposit.
- For Cancellations made within fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start of the rental period for reservations outside of peak periods – Only the Security deposit will be refunded.
- No show – No refund.
- A refundable security deposit (to cover any incidentals that may occur) of 50% of one nights’ stay will be required at the time of full payment when full payment is due.
- The cost of breakage, theft, and property damage will be deducted from the security deposit accordingly.
- If the loss/ damage exceeds the security deposit, the excess will be deducted from the CCU member’s Share Account. In the case of non-members, the repayment amount will be billed.
- Security deposits will be refunded within 72hrs after departure.
Refunds will be made via the payment option that was used:
*Peak Period – T&T Public Holiday/ Holiday weekends, Tobago calendar of events and during the months of July-August
**Off Peak Period – Any time outside of peak period
If you have any questions about this Refund & Cancellation Policy, please contact us.